Or this could be you ...
A Candidate to the Franciscan Life
- is between the ages of 21 and 40,
- is a practicing Catholic for at least two years,
- is a US citizen or legal permanent resident,
- is in good physical and mental health,
- is single and free of significant financial and family obligations,
- is willing to learn the Franciscan way of life for the 21st century,
- has a desire to serve Jesus Christ in a committed and unselfish way,
- is willing to live and serve in fraternity,
- has a desire to live a life of prayer, in relationship with God,
- is committed to living the vows of celibate chastity, poverty, and obedience.