Top Photo: Piaza at the Basilica of St. Francis, Assisi, Italy
1. Contact us either through the website by calling us at the toll-free number, 877.636.3742
2. Complete the online Initial Inquiry Personal Survey.
3. Once your initial personal inventory is received and it is determined that you meet the criteria, the Vocation Director will contact you and invite you to a Discernment Weekend.
4. If the Discernment Weekend is a favorable experience, you will be invited to set-up a process for further discernment. This process varies for each candidate, depending on one's personal situation, educational preparation, location and availability.
5. As part of the discernment process, you will be invited to a Live-in Experience to get to know the friars a bit more, and so the friars can get to know a little more about you.
6. During the Live-In Weekend, you may request to make a formal application to enter in to the Postulancy Program. This application will conclude with an appointment before the Board of Admissions.
7. The Board of Admissions would recommend you to begin formal formation into the Franciscan way of life as a postulant.